P R Card Renewal

Canadian Permanent Residents who wish to travel abroad are required to have a valid Permanent Residence Card to be able to establish their identity at the Port of Entry and to re-enter Canada. The PR Card is valid for a five year period. We can assist you in the process of obtaining your card.

We can prepare the entire application for you, or review your work before submitting to Canada Immigration, and we will advise you of our fees when we respond to your inquiry.

Leave a reply